Welcome to the website of Paul Hart - Photographer.
I have been taking photographs for over 30 years, initially as an intense hobby, then a business and now retired back to intense hobby.
I have shot for
* Business cards and brochures
* Charity organisation - Tweed Banana Festival
* model pageants including Miss Hawaiian Tropic (Australia) for which I was chief photographer for 4 years in late 90s.
* Family portrait and group portraits
* Model folios including folios for a model agency for almost two years.
* been published in magazines including Swimsuit International , Australian Dirtbike, Ralph's 50 sexiest models, Zoo magazine.
My main photographic interests now involve photographing
the beautiful Tweed and Gold Coast districts and newsworthy and scenic events
A big thank you to a great make up artist Jo Smith of Coco Honey
She has helped me greatly in improving my photography and in making sure models are looking their best.